We process orders on business days, Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard-Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- 12 – 21 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.(*) It might be delayed 5-10 days due to the peak season, but we will try our best to fulfill orders as fast as possible.
- Our shipping method being currently available is STANDARD SHIPPING (USPS, EMS, or FedEx).
- If you want to track your order, please request at email@example.com; we will send you your tracking number once we got it from the shipping department, which is usually available after 7-10 days from the order date.
- At the moment, our shipping cannot be delivered to US Military bases. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
- For logistic reasons, the order may not arrive at the same time as a package. For example, customized shirts will take a longer production time than non-customized shirts, and sublimation shirts will arrive separately from other shirts because they are made in another factory… etc.
- The shipping fee will be included in your final bill unless it was waived due to some promotion. The shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Our staff will do it’s best to help resolve any issues and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Current shipping rate: $7.99.